Baby Cox's name is........Ryleigh Grace Cox
Because the name has been chosen for a particular reason, I want Kamara and Rod to post about why they chose this particular name. What a beautiful name!!
Tonight has been a very special night for Rod and Kamara. About 40 people gathered at Ben and Liz's house this evening for a couple of hours to pray over this couple, read scripture, and worship. The main purpose for tonight was to encourage the Cox's during their journey. Kamara and Rod also opened up about their journey these last few days and were very appreciative to everyone for all the support they they have been receiving. There were many tears shed tonight while the Holy Spirit brought about his peace and strength. Thank you for everyone that came tonight. You were very uplifting and encouraging with your Spirit filled comments, prayers, singing, and chosen scripture. Here are a few pictures of tonight.
Kamara and Rod's Hands
A few pictures from the last couple of days.
Check out Ryleigh's eyes
Chris Clark (childhood friend of Kamara)
Tami (Kamara's twin sister)
Brent Hughes (college friend and member of the band Cuatro)
Thank you for all of your prayers and support for this family. It is truly appreciated and needed.
In Him,



16 comments:
Oh my goodness, I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name!! I wanted so badly to be with y'all tonight...just know I stalk this blog and are constantly thinking of you!! I love the sweet pictures! She truly is your little miracle! We are always praying and can't wait to get our hands on her!! We love you, Rod and Kam!!
thanks for the update!! I've been praying all day. Love the name!
Ryleigh Grace.... she is PERFECT. I feel so blessed to pray for her by name. Great post, love the pictures. I am so glad you guys are physically, emotionally, and spiritually SURROUNDED right now. I'll say it again, I just don't know HOW folks without Jesus do it!! Anyways, sending my love.... and PRAYERS.
What a beautiful name! You guys have been so heavy on our hearts, thank you so much for all the updates and the specific ways to help and pray!
What a sweet honor it was to be with you & your family last night to pray and sing over you and speak truth into your lives. We all love you and will continue to pray without ceasing for little Ryleigh Grace. I'm awake for the 3rd time tonite, and as become usual the past several nights during these quiet moments, the first thing to come to mind is your precious daughter. Each time I pray for her I have a sweet image of our Father holding her and singing over her while she sleeps. The words from Zephaniah 3:17 come to mind:
"The Lord your God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."
Love the name! So sorry we missed last night. Jake had been sick over the weekend, so we didn't want to pass along any germs. That's the last thing you need. We are so thankful for Ryleigh's platelets improving. Holding your family up to the Father. You are in His Hands. Rest in that, knowing that you are loved. we continue to pray for Ryleigh getting stronger, healthier, and anticipating that wonderful day when you get to bring her home.
Beautiful name for a beautiful little girl. We love you all so much and we are constantly in prayer for you.
what a wonderful time with you guys last night. There has been such a sweet, tender spirit the times we've been with you since Ryleigh's entrance into the world. I've seen on another blog a reference to "slow-motion" miracles. That's what I keep thinking about Ryleigh...our slow- motion miracle! Love you guys.
Of course I LOVE the name...:o) I think I know why you picked it too. Anyway, we're praying and thinking about y'all constantly. She is beautiful. Hope to see y'all soon!!
Wonderful news about the platelets level. We will continue to pray against infection or blood clot. And what a beautiful name!!! We love you and are constantly praying.
What a beautiful name! We are praying daily for sweet Ryleigh & for all of you.
I love her beautiful name . . . Ryleigh Grace . . . she has truly been touched by God. Praise God her platlets are up!!!!
What a beautiful name, what an awesome support network you guys have! We are still praying for you guys and will not stop.
I love the name Ryleigh Grace, what a sweet little girl! Just wanted you to know that you all are on my heart constantly and I'm lifting you up numerous times a day and night. We love you!
Beautiful name!! So thankful for you ~ we are praying constantly!
xoxo
Michalle
Rod and Kamara, just wanted you to know that I heard about sweet Ryleigh Grace and have been praying for y'all and catching up via your blog.
Here is another family going through something quite similar if it would bring encouragement to you.
Kelly
Post a Comment