Aubrey makes my heart melt with little things that I see and hear her do now. Here are some of my top ten..
1) She wakes up saying "Ma Ma" now
2) She kisses her baby doll all the time, and tries to give her a bottle
3) She will kiss Rod and I ten times before we leave her room at night. Usually she will say "Byes" instead of "Bye" which is just adorable
4) She will finish our prayer time by trying to say "Amen"
5) She is an amazing helper, and she loves to clean up her toys
6) I love watching her walk around with her dress up shoes and apron
7) She loves to push around the stroller with her purse on her shoulder
8) She reaches out for babies and will attempt to say "baby"
9) We started the potty training process, and the first time Aubrey went poo poo on the toilet, she grabbed magazines and started reading them!
10) She reads books constantly, and will mimic many of the movements we do in the books with songs.
She makes me smile so much!
11) Okay, I wanted to add one more! I love it when Aubrey yells out "map" or "backpack" during Dora the Explorer! It really makes me laugh!
I had an embarrassing priceless moment just last Saturday. I went to Hallmark to let them know that the little stuffed monkey I got for Aubrey for Valentine's Day wasn't working. Unfortunately I just didn't realize there was an on and off button on the bottom! AWESOME!
There have also been a lot of birthdays to celebrate lately too!! My niece Ellie was born, Rod celebrated his 31st birthday, and Granny Cox celebrated her 90th! I love each of you! Here are some pictures to give you a visual of these wonderful experiences.
Potty Training Begins
She gets this idea from her Father!
Aubrey enjoying her dress up clothes!
Granny Cox's Birthday
Happy Birthday Ellie Kay Hatton!
Happy 31st birthday Rod! You are so incredible, and have been so amazing with all the changes going on in our life right now. I don't know what I would do without you!
Rod and I went out on a date while Tam and Zack babysat!



3 comments:
Hang in there! This will all be a distant memory when you are holding that sweet girl in your arms. Remember we are all surrounding you guys with prayer right now. Love you!
So fun! Looks like Aubrey is growing right up - how does it happen so fast? She is so cute! You have been in my thoughts, and I will certainly be praying for sweet little baby C. We love y'all!
We are praying for you guys, keep us updated on how she's doing
Post a Comment