Ryleigh continues to remain in stable condition over the past couple of days. Both Kamara and Rod have been able to visit her during Touch Time. During this time, they are able to change her diaper, feed her, pray for her, and hold her hand. Another positive, Rod and Kamara are beginning to form relationships with other parents there in the NICU. This has been a prayer of many of us because we want Rod and Kamara to be able to minister to others.
During our quiet time, while at the dinner table, or through out the day, I ask that you pray this prayer over Ryleigh. A good idea would be to print it out to have it handy.
This verse come from Ephesians 3:
14 I fall to my knees and pray to the Father,15 the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth.16 I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower Rod, Kamara, Aubrey and Ryleigh with inner strength through his Spirit.17 Then Christ will make his home in their hearts as they trust in him. May their roots grow down into God's love and keep them strong.18 And may Rod, Kamara, Aubrey and Ryleigh have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.19 May they experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then this family will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.20 Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.21 Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen.
Specific prayers: 1. May Rod have peace and comfort as he goes back to work on Wednesday. 2. May they form incredible relationships with other couples in the NICU where they may minister and share our Father's love. 3. May Kamara have peace, comfort, and strength as Rod is not there during the day.
In Him,
zp



13 comments:
Praying for little Ryleigh (love her name by the way!) and for all of you. I love you so much Kamara--praying for you all the time. God give you strength today.
We are lifting you and your sweet family up, Kamara!! Miss & love you so much.
Thank you God for a couple of uneventful days! Those are good in the NICU. Praying everyday for Ryleigh's growth and your peace.
Emily N.
Your family continues to be in my prayers. I love the name--it is beautiful. I know God has great things in store for little Ryleigh Grace!
Rod, Thinking and praying for you and your family. If you need anything let me know.
Kamara and Rod,
Nathan and I are praying for you and your family. We just found out today about sweet Ryleigh Grace. May God give you the peace and strength you need. We are looking forward to seeing Ryleigh grow and gain strength everyday. What a testimony she will be to our Awesome God the God of all miracles! We love you and a PRAYING for you!
We are praying constantly. I even dream of sweet Ryleigh. God will keep you strong!
Praying for you guys! I believe in God and what He can do.
Love you, Kam
Kam- we are just getting caught up over the last couple of days. So much news! I love little Ryleigh's name! Beautiful and very different. I also love that ZP really went ahead and used the Cuatro reference. Made me laugh out loud. You look great in the pictures and I can't believe baby girl has opened her sweet eyes! I can't wait to see her myself. We are thinking of Rod as he goes back to work tomorrow and as you continue to go to the hospital. I miss you terribly and hate that I'm not there to hug on you in person. We are thinking of you all the time and miss you so much. I hope to talk to you when you're up for it. Hugs to big sister Aubrey.
Praying for all of you! Those trips back and forth to the NICU are so exhausting-TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF too because Ryleigh needs you to be healthy and strong for her when she comes home!! Praying for "UNeventful" days - they can be few and far between in the NICU but so wonderful!!! She is absolutely precious-I know God has blessed her with such a wonderful family!
Still praying for you, Kamara! You, Rod, Aubrey and Ryleigh are in my thoughts throughout the day! I love you so much. Please let me know if I can do ANYTHING!
We are praying for sweet Ryleigh, and for y'all. I love her name - it is beautiful! I am just now getting caught up in everything, and it is amazing to see how much the Lord has already done! Please know that we will continue to pray, and we are here if you need anything. Love y'all!
Dear dear family in Christ,
I have been knitting a preemie blanket for Ryleigh Grace and praying for her during some of the times I added stitches. What a treat to be able to see pix of her...she is beautiful! May God continue to sustain you during your times of ups and downs with your precious baby girl. I am Andy Feekes' mom and heard about your darling through a friend of theirs who has a baby girl in NICU also. About how you never felt so loved before....isn't it amazing what prayer can do for us? God is Love!
Post a Comment