We have some news! We are adding to our family! I am proud to say, I am 12 weeks pregnant! As of now, the Lord has blessed us with a healthy pregnancy, with no complications! Rod and I were both surprised! I really did not think I was pregnant when I took the test! We are so excited though!
Aubrey keeps holding up her shirt and saying, "Look Mommy, it's growing." She thinks because Mommy's tummy is growing, hers should be too.
It has been fun sharing the news with our family and friends! We are adding to the many grandkids in th Tate Family!
Today was also a BIG day for Aubrey! She had her first day of school! She did really well, but I was sad. She said, "Mommy, I want you to stay." No tears though! She came home very excited, and I think she loved it!
This picture was actually taken at Meet the Teacher last week. Aubrey wasn't so sure about it, until all the other kids had left, and it was just her and her two teachers. She is a big fan of Mrs. Julie!
Ryleigh is ready for school too!
Here are some pictures from today! I have to say, it felt strange to be without Aubrey. I am used to her being around, and I really missed her! I think Ryleigh missed her too, but I think she also enjoyed having the freedom to play with whatever toy she wanted. I enjoyed having some one on one time with Ryleigh. It reminded me of what it was like to have one again.
I was eager to see Aubrey when it came time to pick her up. I know this is the start of school for her, and the years are just going to speed up. Rod and I both felt some sadness that this was another step towards her growing up. I did have that knot in your throat feeling as I was driving her to school. Then, on the way home, I had a few tears. However, I know this is the best thing for Aubrey. I can't wait to see how much she learns and changes this year.
A funny comment she made on the way home was, "Aubrey is 3, Julie (Mrs. Julie) is 4."
Aubrey jumped right in to playing with the play-doh when we first got there this morning. On the way home, she told me all about her schedule. She said she got to sing songs, play on the playground, eat lunch, take a nap, eat a snack... sounds about right.
We are so proud of you Aubrey! You are my favorite 3 year old in the whole world!
Also, I have to say, Happy Birthday Mom! I have been so blessed to have you for a mother! I love you!























3 comments:
Wow! That is fabulous news! Congratulations!
Try this again... Yay, I'm so excited for you guys. Congratulations! And I love hearing updates on Ryleigh :) - Kristin Western (I got married, so new last name is what you see)
Post a Comment