Hey friends,
Please pray for our sweet Ryleigh. She has gotten a horrible respiratory infection in her lungs that has really affected her breathing. We have been at the hospital since Saturday. She has had to go back to being on oxygen, breathing treatments, and lots of medicine. I have really taken this hard. I never thought Ryleigh would be in this situation. She has been so healthy. Pray we can go home soon, and Ryleigh heals. We all long for home, and I know Ryleigh longs for freedom from her bed, her iv, and oxygen. We know for sure we will be here again tonight. She has to make it a night without oxygen before we can go home. Last night's attempt failed.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Praying for you.
Oh Kamara I am soooooo sorry! Ugghhh. I hate so much that this is happening. I will be praying for sweet ryleigh and YOU! we love y'all.
PRAYING! Keep us updated!
Kam and Rod, I am praying for your family and sweet baby girl.
We will be praying for Ryleigh as well as for you all!
Hey girl, I am so sorry this happened! Poor Ryleigh! Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I am praying! Love y'all!
Praying for sweet Ryleigh -hoping last night went well and you get to go home today. :) I know you're ready for her to be all better.
hey kamara how is ryleigh doing
Post a Comment