Here are a couple of pics I took of Aubrey and Kate while Tam and I were hanging out at her house a week ago.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Pics in the crib
I meant to post these pics with yesterday's blog, but my camera was acting up on me! Here are a couple of pics of Aubrey's first night in the crib! She is losing her hair, which makes me so sad! She likes to wedge herself up into the corner, which is so funny to me!


Here are a couple of pics I took of Aubrey and Kate while Tam and I were hanging out at her house a week ago.
Here are a couple of pics I took of Aubrey and Kate while Tam and I were hanging out at her house a week ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
precious babies. go aubrey for your crib!!!
First time to check out your blog and I love it! Aubrey is just beautiful. Isn't motherhood the greatest?! Also, do you have an adjustable sling?...or any other baby needs? Sorry we're a bit late in the gift sending department! We haven't forgotten!!
Hey there! I started blog-hopping and found you randomly! Your daughter is precious! I love seeing the pictures of her. We had a baby boy this summer, so they are pretty close in age. Hope you are doing great and hopefully we'll see you sometime soon!
:)- Jeremy and Kendra Broom
I had no idea you had a blog!
HEY! I love looking at sweet Aubrey. Glad you are doing well!
Kate loves her cousin Aubrey! She is always wanting to hold her hand. I love the hat pictures, I need copies!
Post a Comment