Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Last Weekend
Last weekend we had Aubrey's Baby Dedication. It was really neat, our preacher Chris Seidman individually spoke about each baby, and the meaning of their name. There was a slideshow put together with each baby's picture, and they had the song "Ordinary Miracle" playing to the pictures. It almost brought me to tears, it was so sweet! Rod's parents came into town for the Baby Dedication, and Tami, my Mom, and my sister Lori, as well as her kids went to church to be there for it. I think Aubrey was overwhelmed with it all! After church she gave this high pitched cry that I have never heard before. Matt and Carolyn Tapie were in town too, and it was such a blessing to see them! I would love for them to move back to Dallas! We had a dinner with them as well as many others on Sunday night, and Aubrey gave the high pitched cry again. Lets just say, she slept well Sunday night! Here are some pictures from the weekend's events, as well as some really precious pictures of Aubrey smiling before one of our morning walks. I also captured her first experience with a stuffed animal! So cute!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Precious pics! I had no idea you had a blog! I am so glad you commented so I could find it. The pictures of the 2 girls are sooo cute!!!
Great pictures!! So glad that I stumbled across your blog! :) We miss you guys.
Post a Comment