Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Two Little Singers

One of my favorite things about being a parent, has been watching the relationship between Aubrey and Ryleigh develop. They have such a sweet relationship. It is not uncommon for me to find them playing in Aubrey's room, reading books or singing songs. They also love to play dress up together or play with their dolls. Ryleigh is such a good sport, and most of time she just will do just about anything Aubrey asks her to do.  I am going to miss these days when they get to be older! I couldn't help but share two videos I took of them singing some of their favorite songs. They were playing in Aubrey's room independently, wearing their cute dress up hats! They are such rock stars!





1 comment:

Kim said...

LOL!!! I could literally watch Aubrey's face over and over and over again when she sings "WASHED the spider out!" Hahaha! Cutest thing ever! And a pretty sweet version of Twinkle Twinkle. If we lived closer, I'd bring Jolee Kate over to sing with the girls! She loves to sing! :)

Love ya!
Kim