Friday, October 14, 2011

Our Appointment Today

Hello Friends and Family,

We did not get the news we were hoping for today at our appointment. The hydrops around her body have gotten worse. Our doctor was not able to even detect the severity of the heart defect, due to the fluid surrounding her body. The fluid is her body's response to the Turner's Syndrome.

He let us know that this could go on for a few days, or it could go on for up to 10 weeks. I know this is going to be a long road of hoping and praying for a miracle. I still am praying for that. I refuse to give up hope. She is still hanging in there, so I am going to too. Her body could still choose to respond to the fluid, and fight against it. I will pray for that everyday.

Earlier this week, as the rain poured down at night. I felt God's presence. I felt as though he was reminding me that he cries for me too. In a way it felt as if they were tears from heaven.

We cannot thank you enough for all the comfort that you have each provided. Your prayers, your facebook messages, your text messages, and your words of encouragement. We love each of you so very much. You are keeping us strong in our weak moments.

There are so many miracles stories out there. Check out one here.
http://crosshealedhearts.blogspot.com/2011/07/jillians-miracle-girl.html

I know this may not be the path our little girl takes. I have found comfort though in knowing, that with God, all things are possible. Keep praying! We love ya'll!

-Kam and Rod

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Praying and Praying and Praying. I am so sorry you are going through this... praying you're surrounded by Almighty Comfort. HUGS, my friend

dawnandjarrod said...

Praying for your sweet girl and all of you. Love, Dawn & Jarrod Webb

leslie said...

We are praying for you.

Christine said...

Kamara,
I read the amazing miracle stories on Cross Healed Hearts, and I know God has a plan for your sweet girl. God does and can work miracles. I am praying and praying for her to fight . . . fight and fight and fight!!!!