This video describes today perfectly! We were in the middle of a dance party! (Although you can't hear the music.) We are a family that enjoys the outdoors! Where was the sun today?
Aubrey loves her some Barney. I can't say we have the same taste. I told her today that Barney was sleeping, so we wouldn't be a ble to watch another video. Am I mean or what? Check out this song bird singing to Ryleigh.
Ryleigh is sitting up independently now! She sat up in the bath tonight and couldn't stop splashing! She loves the water like Aubrey does! She is such a little Diva!
I don't think she is a big fan of green beans!
Last weekend we celebrated my niece Laci's birthday! She is so dear to me!
Is this picture not priceless of Aubrey and Kate? This picture is so Kate, and so Aubrey! Kate is always so eager and willing to give Aubrey hugs. I love that about sweet Kate!





No comments:
Post a Comment