Friends and Prayer Warriors,
Please pray for Ryleigh tomorrow. She will be having heart surgery to close the PDA valve around 2:00 p.m. Of course this brings on a lot of anxiety and emotions for me, but I know this is what is best for Ryleigh. Pray that the surgery is a success, and that there are no life long damages from the surgery!
Tami made me a wonderful praise c.d to encourage me during this difficult time. The song that has made an amazing impact on me is called Hold On to Jesus by Erin O'Donnell. These words brought tears to my eyes today. They are so appropriate for what I would like to say to Ryleigh. Ryleigh your Mommy, Daddy and sister love you!
"Your a little piece of heaven, your a golden ray of light. And I wish I could protect you from the worries of this life. If there's one thing I could tell you, it's no matter what you do, hold to Jesus, he's holding onto you.
Hold on to Jesus, and cling to his hands. Rest deep in his mercy when ever things get rough. Don't lose sight of his goodness, and don't ever doubt this truth. When you hold on to Jesus, he's holding on to you.
Hear me dear Jesus, rock this little one to sleep. Keep her close when she's scared, and give her Grace when she's weak. I know she will stumble, but I know she'll make it through. If you hold on to her, just like you said you'd do." Hold to Jesus Ryleigh, he's holding on to you.
I got to give Ryleigh a bath tonight for the first time. It was so much fun! I will post those pictures later! I also got to kiss her on the head again!
I love this precious picture of Ryleigh. She looks really tired, but I still love it.
Sleepy, sweet Ryleigh
Sometimes a kiss through the incubator is all I get
I have really been missing all my time with Aubrey, but as you can see she is happy as can be. She loves her cousin Kate, and is obsessed with her Aunt Tami. Our girls looked so cute reading their books today.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
PRAYING today at 2:00. Send us a message as soon as it is over!
We'll be praying for the surgery today and for sweet Ryleigh's heart to be in great shape afterwards. Know that your entire family is being lifted up! Love you friend!
We are praying for Ryleigh's surgery today - love you so much!!
What a special song! I cried when I read it. Brent and I have our alarms set to pray at 2:00. We love you guys!
I'm praying today...Double duty at 2:00!!
Gina
Praying for sweet Ryleigh today! And praying for you and Rod too!
Praying today for you! You are on my heart all the time. These are hard days, but you're doing a great job. Know that you're not alone and there are so many praying for you and your sweet family. Love you!
she is in our thoughts and prayers today . . . please do make sure someone posts an update once the surgery is complete - i'd hate to pester brent & erika!
Been praying for Miss Ryleigh. I know what it is like for you. Such a wild experience. I love reading your posts. I don't think I have ever been closer to God than I have through this experience. I love the song you posted. One of my favorites is "On the Road to Beautiful" by Charlie Hall. I have my own little worship playlist, too. Can't wait to hear about how your little princess is later!
Praying for you all and the doctors today!
Post a Comment