WooHoo! Sooo happy to hear this great news! We continue to pray for sweet Ryleigh and her continued growth and development. To God be the Glory ... Great things He has done! Love, Alexis & Ashley and Kendall Rogers (our former "29 weeker" & NICU graduate ... who is now 10 months old!)
Kamara, a friend of mine, Leigh Ann, from high school posted this on facebook, and I thought of sweet Rileigh Grace.
"So for those of you that don't know, it's my birthday tomorrow and I turn 30!! I consider myself to be extremely blessed considering that 30 years ago tomorrow (3/11) I was born at 2 lbs. 11 oz and was told I would not make it. What great plans God has in store for me! God is great!"
GOD IS TRULY GREAT! You don't know me, but I am so touched by your story. I had my baby back in May, he was born 3 mos. early. He too went through the PDA surgery while in the NICU and honestly it was the turning point for his health - he just seemed to get stronger and stronger every day after it. I pray the same results for your little girl! He is 7 mos adjusted now and although there have been many days of tears, days where the NICU doctors just couldn't seem to find a positive word to say about his health, but GOD had a plan - he is doing wonderfully now! So don't give up faith, Ryleigh is in GOD's hands and his hands never fail. Blessing and LOVE to you all!
Praise God for Ryleigh's successful surgery and the surgeons and nurses and everyone who has been there for all of you all this time! Just sent off the blanket...hope it's not too big although she is growing and that's wonderful! Love sent your way!
21 comments:
Praise God! Praying for sweet Ryleigh.
Yay!! That's such great news! Ryleigh is such a strong girl. We'll be praying. Love y'all!
What wonderful news! Thanks for the frequent updates. As always, we are praying for you all.
YAY!!! Way to go little Ryleigh!
thanks so much for the updates! such great news to hear :) praying for a quick recovery for little ryleigh
WooHoo! Sooo happy to hear this great news! We continue to pray for sweet Ryleigh and her continued growth and development. To God be the Glory ... Great things He has done! Love, Alexis & Ashley and Kendall Rogers (our former "29 weeker" & NICU graduate ... who is now 10 months old!)
God is good & hears our prayers!
Praise God!!! Thanks for the frequent updates! I check regularly.
PRAISE GOD !!!! Wonderful news on a perfect day !!!! What a fighter this girl is.
That is so wonderful! We are thrilled. Thanks for updating.
Yay! I have been praying for that sweet girl! Glad to hear things went well. You guys are always on my mind! Love you!
Good to hear! We'll keep praying for little Ryleigh!
WONDERFUL! Praying for her and you guys daily. Sending all our love!
That is great news. We are keeping you in our prayers.
Praise God! She has a beacon of light shining on her!
so glad the surgery is over and went well- Praise God!!! Still praying for Sweety Ryleigh- God has her in his hands....
Excellent!!
Kamara, a friend of mine, Leigh Ann, from high school posted this on facebook, and I thought of sweet Rileigh Grace.
"So for those of you that don't know, it's my birthday tomorrow and I turn 30!! I consider myself to be extremely blessed considering that 30 years ago tomorrow (3/11) I was born at 2 lbs. 11 oz and was told I would not make it. What great plans God has in store for me! God is great!"
GOD IS TRULY GREAT! You don't know me, but I am so touched by your story. I had my baby back in May, he was born 3 mos. early. He too went through the PDA surgery while in the NICU and honestly it was the turning point for his health - he just seemed to get stronger and stronger every day after it. I pray the same results for your little girl! He is 7 mos adjusted now and although there have been many days of tears, days where the NICU doctors just couldn't seem to find a positive word to say about his health, but GOD had a plan - he is doing wonderfully now! So don't give up faith, Ryleigh is in GOD's hands and his hands never fail. Blessing and LOVE to you all!
Praise God for Ryleigh's successful surgery and the surgeons and nurses and everyone who has been there for all of you all this time! Just sent off the blanket...hope it's not too big although she is growing and that's wonderful! Love sent your way!
I pray for your family every day.
You are on my heart. I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well.
Post a Comment