Monday, October 20, 2008

Newest Toy

Aubrey loves her newest toy, which is the exersaucer! She is so cute in it! I think she likes the freedom to move around and stand up. It keeps her entertained more than anything else I have put her in. The swing never did much for her. We got some great video footage of her in the exersaucer, so I will have to post that later!
Also, last weekend Aubrey wore her first Aggie outfit! Rod was so proud! It holds significance to me, because showing Rod the outfit was how I let him know I was pregnant! I thought Aubrey and Rod looked so cute together in their matching Aggie shirts! Once Aubrey's "Born to Be A Wildcat" onesie comes in the mail, she and I will have a picture in our ACU shirts as well!
We had my niece's 1 year birthday party last Saturday too. I love seeing babies eat their first cake! It's so adorable! She looked so funny with cake all over her face. I got to witness Kate eating rice cereal at the party too, and it was fun to watch! I can't wait for the day we start rice cereal with Aubrey! Here are the recent pics.....


Do these two look alike or what?


Kate eating her rice cereal!



Isabelle enjoying her first cake!

I never can get enough hat pictures of Aubrey!
Even though Aubrey isn't smiling here, she was having a blast!
I couldn't resist this picture!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

So, so sweet

The Pruetts said...

Aubrey reminds me of Kate in the black and white picture. Aubrey and Rod do look alike in that picture. She is going to be a Daddy's Girl!

Liz*** said...

I realize I may be just a little biased here but I think Aubrey gets cuter everytime I see her. What a cute little Aggie she will be someday. :) Maroon is a great color on her (wink, wink). :)

Holly O'Quinn said...

Love the last picture! She is such a little cutie!

*Kendra* said...

I love the black and white picture! She's precious! (If she was in burnt orange Jeremy would like the picture more! :)