And here is another one!
Check out this sweet girl...
Aubrey is our compassionate, little sensitive girl. We recently went to Chuck E. Cheese's for a party. She about had a heart attack when she saw the mouse, or Chuck. I had to tell her the mouse was taking a nap to get her comfortable enough to play again. She still is talking about the mouse, and it's been over a week now. If we drive down 121 past Grapevine, she will bring it up again. "Mouse taking a nap" she will say. Poor girl! She also loves to do the 30 Day Shred with me by Jillian Michaels. She will say, "Mommy, exercise." (We do it when Ryleigh is taking a nap.) It's really enertaining watching her try to do the video. Sometimes when I don't feel like doing the video, she will say it over and over. I usually give in, but at least the video is only about 25 minutes! I have to say though, it's a great workout. I have no excuses now! We have been doing some fun holiday activities here lately. I also have been going a little stir crazy, so I have been trying to get as creative as possible! Here are some of our activities....
Shaving cream never hurt anyone!
Aubrey loves her tunnel!
Water colors!
Aubrey loves the her Latches Board by Melissa and Doug
We made Gingerbread houses at Tam's house! I think Tam and I ended up doing most of it, but it was still fun!
Just hanging out and playing together
Cooking with Mommy!
Christmas Cookies!
We always love the Christmas Parade on Main Street in Grapevine!
Keari and Ellee
Will and Kale
Jaydan and Tate
Laci, Breanne and Will
Decorating the tree!
Ry wanted to help too!Aubrey helping clean up afterwards!
Oh, and I was in desperate need of change, so I chopped my hair!



No comments:
Post a Comment