Aubrey is such a little girl now. The other day she picked up a shirt from my closet, held it up to her body and said, "Ahh, cute." I thought it was so funny! She is also so sweet with her baby dolls. She will burp her baby, put her baby in the bed, or feed her baby. She does attempt to nurse her baby, which is quite a sight! She also will recite her whole name, Aubrey Lynn Cox! I love it when she takes her play keys to the door, and acts like she is unlocking it.
There has been a lot of excitment here lately in the Cox Household, check out the pics below to see what we have been up to.
Celebrating the Fourth of July
Is this precious or what? I love how innocent and sweet Aubrey looks here. (Thanks Zack!)
Aubrey and Kate had fun playing with their nephew Ian
Aubrey being a great Big Sis
Aubrey is looking at him like, "You're the coolest."
Ryleigh, Carly and Ellee (Ryleigh slept right through the pictures)
Kate, Aubrey and Isabelle
Chris and Merry Clark were in town, and we took a quick Sonic run
Zack, Chris and Rod
This year
Last year
First time to church with Ryleigh
Aubrey moved up to the big 2 year old class. Here is her first piece of art!
Mimi and Papi came up 4th of July weekend. We all went to the Splash Park together. I LOVE this picture of the three of them.
We had a fun surprise party for my sister Lori's 40th birthday at Joe T Garcia's. All the sista's were there!
Aubrey LOVES chips and salsa like her momma!
Lori getting sung to
Sheri and Ryleigh
Mom and Dad
My Little Thumb Sucker
My little princess (Thanks for the crown Candice! So cute!)
Chilled out Ryleigh
I love the smiles!!
We've had some fun playdates in July too!
Aubrey and her Esquibel buddies!
Aubrey with her buddy Colton Meek and our baby girls Sadie and Ryleigh
Aubrey and Kate at the Pool
Carly has some big smiles like her sister!
Reading books at Tam's house
Aubrey loved playing with her Jackson cousins
The other big news is we said goodbye to the Jetta
And hello to the Kia Borrego
I was a little sad to say goodbye to the Jetta, considering all the good memories I had in that car. I wasn't sad for long though. It's nice having a little more space now! I know there will be lots of good memories to come in the Borrego too!



3 comments:
What a great month! So glad y'all have been out and about and enjoying the summer. I love all the pics of y'all and your sweet girls, they are both growing so fast! Hope to see you soon, have a fun weekend!
We miss you guys!! Glad all is going well with everyone! Hopefully soon we can hook up and add to the list of play dates for our kids! :) I think Mallory and Aubrey would play well together!
I absolutely love the thumb sucking picture of Ryleigh! She is too precious! I can't believe how big Aubrey is getting too!
Post a Comment