Monday, January 11, 2010

It's a .....

GIRL!!!! I am still a little shocked today, since our doctor's prediction based upon our last sono was a boy. His prediction was about 60-70 percent last time, so I was sure it was a boy! However, there was definitely no boy part, that is for sure. I  already had an idea in my mind for what the room would look like, a name, etc.. Now that we are having a girl, I have no clue. I've started getting excited about Aubrey having a sister though. I grew up with all sisters, and I definitely feel that sisters have a special bond.  I cannot believe  the last 6 grandkids in the Tate family have been girls! It's crazy! There is going to be alot of hormones spreading around during the holidays! There will now be 8 grandkids that are girls on the Tate side, and 5 that are boys. I think it will be alot of fun though! 
  The blood clot is just about gone now. The bleeding has pretty much stopped, and the doctor said  I can get back to my regular activities. Praise God! Everything with the baby looked healthy and normal. We are very blessed! Thanks for all the prayers! Love, Kam

14 comments:

Shanta said...

WOWWWEEEE!! How wonderful! I'm so excited for a GIRL! What a perfect compliment to the family. Watch out Rod, they're taking over...love to you all.

Liz*** said...

YEAH!!!! So excited for ya'll!

~angie said...

YEA!!!! Aubrey having a sister will be SOOOO wonderful for her and YOU:) A perfect little play mate and best friend, built in! Congrats!!

JT said...

Fabulous! I love little sisters too!!! What would a boy do with Aubrey, Kate, and Baby Girl Pruett anway?? YEAH!

Becky said...

Yay!!! Sisters are so much fun!!

Melody said...

a girl!!! that's exciting and surprising news :) So happy for you guys and how great that she will have a girl cousin just her age too! i can see lots and lots of fun with these four girlies :)

Kelli said...

Yay! Aubrey will truly love having a sister! She is going to be so precious! I am so glad the clot is gone and everything is okay. Praise God! I have been thinking of you! Hope you continue to feel good, and to just soak up this joyful time!

Kristen and Robbie Hudson said...

Congratulations on another baby girl! Kaelyn will be thrilled to have a girlfriend. We are so excited for you all!

Stacie said...

Yea!! Nathan and I are so happy for you guys!! Think of all the cute matching outfits! We are so thankful that the clot has gotten smaller. We will keep praying! Have fun thinking of another girl name!!

Leslie said...

That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you. And I love that both you and your sister are having girls. How fun is that!!!!!

Amy Porter said...

Yet another "uncommon" thing about your pregnancy...going from boy to girl! Usually they guess wrong the other way! I only laugh b/c my pregnancies always result with people saying "Only you..." Ha!! I'm thrilled for you and know you are super excited! I can't wait to see Patti!! :)

Newberry said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys :)

Jenny and David said...

So very excited about baby girl Cox on the way! :) Aubrey will be such a great big sis...and I'm obviously REALLY excited about our girls being a month apart! So fun!

Chris and Merry said...

I am so surprised and excited for you! Congrats!!!