Before posting about our trip to Cayman, I wanted to thank each of you who have been keeping our pregnancy in your thoughts and prayers. The blood clot has gotten smaller, which has been a wonderful praise. We will have another sono on Monday to see if it's gone yet. We have not been given a clear answer on what we are having yet, but we should definitely know by Monday! We are excited!
Okay, so these pictures are a couple of months late, but I promised a friend I would post pictures of our trip. He and his family are considering a trip to Cayman as well. Our trip to Cayman was incredible. We left Aubrey here at our house with Mimi and Papi. (Rod's parents). They gave Aubrey some wonderful one on one time, and Rod and I got our one on one time too! I really thought I would be more emotional on the trip without Aubrey, but we made daily phone calls home, and Aubrey was always doing well. I did get a little emotional when Mimi told us that she went to our room looking for us though. For those of you out there who have not made a trip without your kiddos, I strongly suggest it! It was really good for us to have that time together. I was definitely ready to get home and see my baby girl though! I don't think I could of stayed any longer without her.
If any of your are trying to find a good beach to go to on a vacation, definitely consider Cayman! The resort felt extremely safe, and the pictures I have posted of the ocean just do not compare to what you see when you are there. The water is crystal clear!
I never thought I would swim with sting rays, but that was one of my favorite parts of the trip! One of the days it rained most of the day, but Rod and I didn't care. We spent the day sleeping and watching a movie in our room. It was really relaxing, and I slept alot since it was the first trimester of the pregnancy. Enjoy the pictures!
Saying Goodbye to Aubrey (Don't be fooled, she was crying becauses she wanted Aunt Tami)
Our hotel (The Westin)
Sting Ray Island
Our pet at the pool
Lots of time on the beach
View from our submarine ride
We had nice dinners at night
Beautiful Ocean pics
We had great fireworks from our hotel room!
Plane ride home
While we were away.....
Aubrey grew more attached to her bear (Which has been really nice, because she sleeps with her bear every night now. )
Quality time with Papi!
Time to eat!
Aubrey LOVED going to the park with her Mimi and Papi




4 comments:
How wonderful! I am so glad you guys had such a great trip. I am continuing to pray for you and the baby, so keep us posted. Miss you!
So fun! I am so glad y'all took time to take a fun trip! The pics look awesome, it makes me want a vacation!
So jealous!! That looks so fun! I definitely want to do that...I just have to find someone agreeable to keeping 3 kids...ahhh!! :)
Anxious to hear about the baby. I have been thinking of you!!
Post a Comment