That's right folks, Aubrey is going to be a Big Sister! The big due date is June, 5th! (I am 9 weeks along this Saturday.) We are very excited
! I have been trying to figure out the perfect way to tell people, and I figured this was the easiest way to get the news out fast! They say every pregnancy is different, and this one has definitely been a different experience. Let's just say, I don't know that I will be making frequent stops to Taco Bueno just yet. UGH! It's such a blessing though, so I don't want to complain! I had Aubrey walk in wearing the Big Sister shirt to let Rod know we were pregnant. She has worn the shirt often, as this is how we have shared the news with family as well. It's been fun!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Congrats!!!!! I'm so excited for y'll. Aubrey will make a great big sis. I love how you told Rod. That is awesome!
Yeah!!! Congrats guys! Can't wait to find out what it is! June's going to be a busy birthday party month! We're so excited for y'all!
So exciting!!!! Congrats to all of you! Secretely sending you boy vibes....
Congratulations! How exciting!!
Congratulations! I am so happy for y'all!
yipee!!!
Super exciting!!! We are so happy for y'all.
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats again!!! We can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!
cute shirt :) she looks very excited...almost like she knows..
I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to hold this little one and give him/her "Nana" kisses.
Congratulations! I'm excited for you! We used a shirt to tell our family and friends when I was pregnant with Everett. It was fun!
Post a Comment