Aubrey is going to be turning 15 months old this week, which is CRAZY! She has just started saying, "What is that?" when she reads. I love it! She goes straight for her books every morning right after I pull her out of her crib. We go through her books quickly. Her books also keep her company when I am getting ready, or on the phone. Here is a peek at her reading.....Watch and enjoy!
Mimi and Papi came to visit us a little over a week ago. Papi enjoyed chasing Aubrey around the dining room. Maggie joined in too!
We also discoverd during their visit that Aubrey loves the IPhone. I couldn't believe she let Mimi file down her nails!
Here she is enjoying the IPhone with Papi. She likes to jam it out too!
Mimi and Aubrey having a good time together!

Aubrey has learned a new way to sit in her grocery cart. This way doesn't quite work, although she tries hard to fit.
14 Month Pic

Rod and I got to enjoy a night out at the Rough Riders game. I highly suggest going if you have not yet been. The games are a ton of fun! It's great entertainment the whole family can enjoy. We enjoyed some great game food too!





6 comments:
You should be shot for putting that roommate pic on your blog! Can't wait to hear from the other girls! LOL! :) I'm so jealous that Aubrey is talking with actual words!
Very cute pictures!!! Just imagine...in about 4 weeks having a baby!! That is how old Mallory was when Blake came along!! I always think of that when I see kids her age...:) Glad you are doing well!! Come see us!!
I love the footage of Aubrey. So cute! "What is that?" is so precious
Aubrey is so cute! I still want to meet that sweet girl! Are you going to Homecoming? If so, we should try to get together, even if it is only briefly.
That little grin is just precious! It is hard to believe Aubrey is 15 months old - where did the time go? She is so cute!
We saw Brent and Erika today and it made me miss all of y'all so much! Maybe we can all get together soon. What do you think?
Hey Kamara! Aubrey is such a cutie! I finally created a blog too...I'm just a little behind the times! We enjoyed seeing you last weekend!
Post a Comment