Sunday, July 12, 2009

5 Year Annivesary

Rod and I celebrated our 5 year annivesary over the weekend! Here are some pictures of some of the many special memories over the last 5 years.
2004
Rehearsal Dinner
Honeymoon in Maui



First Christmas together as a married couple

2005
One of many weekends together at the Ranch

5 Year Reunion at ACU

Rod surprised me with a nice hotel in Dallas Fair Weekend
We brought Tami and Zack with us to Longview for the first time

Went camping together for the First Time at Lake Ray Roberts

Ski trip to Red River with the Pruetts, Clarks and Hughes
Rod and I went to Jamaica with Tami and Zack, and Chris and Merry


2006
The Day we brought home our Goldendoodle Maggie

Moved into our First House


spring 2007
Trip to Mexico

Visit to Clark's Lake House with friends Chris and Merry, Brent and Erika, and Tami and Zack.
Fall 2007
Visit to Washington D.C to see Matt and Carolyn Tapie
New York
Visit to Philly to see Chris and Merry
I'm Pregnant! (October)

2008

Our first family pic together! Aubrey's B-Day
First Vacation as a Family to Broken Bow


Celebrating 5 years at Salt Grass


I feel so blessed to be married to such a wonderful guy! Looking back on these pictures brings back so many happy times! I can't imagine going through life with anyone else! Rod is the perfect balance for me! I remember before dating Rod, my sister Tami said something like, "You need to be with someone who not only makes you a better person; but who also challenges you to be a better person and Christian." Rod definitely does all that for me! He truly appreciates me for who I am, the good and the bad! I love you Rod! Happy 5 years!

4 comments:

Amy Porter said...

Happy anniversary!!! It is weird to think all of the crazy roommate dating business/wedding planning stuff was over five years ago! It seems like just yesterday...sniff!

Angela said...

Congrats guys!!

Brent and Erika said...

What a fun 5 years! We're glad to have been with y'all from the beginning and look forward to the next 5 and beyond!!
-Erika

Stacie said...

God has truly blessed you in the past 5 years! What a wonderful family you have. Your little girl is ADORABLE! Nathan and I love seeing all the great things that are happening in your lives.

Blessings,
Stacie