Friday, May 15, 2009

Old Friends and Mother's Day Treats

Mother's Day weekend was great! It started off with Uncle Brent and Aunt Erika babysitting Aubrey, so Rod and I could go out on a date. We ate at one of our favorite places, Macaroni Grill. Then we went and saw "State of Play." It was a good movie. We both enjoyed it. Of course any movie is okay with me, as long as I get my popcorn and Dr. Pepper! Rod got me a sweet card, a pedicure, and lunch and a movie with my sister! It was perfect! We finished the weekend by getting together with the Tate Fam. We celebrated Mother's Day, Zack's birthday and my Dad's birthday. It was great being all together again. I loved it!
Tami and I finally got to see Holly Mock and her precious kids Callie and Corbin yesterday. It was my first time to meet Callie, what kind of friend am I? She is adorable, and reminds me of Holly. We met up in Hillsboro at a McDonalds, which was so fun for the kids. Even though the three of us had not been together in a long time, it didn't seem like it. We just picked up right where we left off. Our time together was way too short though! Enjoy the pictures of it all!

Holly and Callie


The only picture where they are all looking at the camera. I love Corbin in this one. He looks like a little model!

The three amigos
The whole clan


Zack and my Dad blowing out the candles
Aunt Erika, Uncle Brent and Aubrey
Rod and I before our date
Tam and I on Mother's Day

I love Aubrey's smile here

Aubrey loves playing house

"Mom, what kind of crazy wig is this?"

Dad and the girls

No comments: