Where did March go? It has gone so fast! I love the spring and longer days though! I love warm weather! This month has been exciting! Aubrey finally cut her first tooth! She also is sitting in her big high chair now, eating table foods, (graham crackers are her favorite), and talking more and more everyday. She still is not walking, but she loves to push around her grocery cart. It's so adorable! She also loves our afternoon walks, and still loves trips to the grocery store. She has gotten to be a really fast crawler. I have to keep my eyes on her constantly. I took out all the doorstops, after I realized she had the little white piece in her mouth. She also is always getting into our fireplace. I was talking to some friends for just a second, and then I look over at her, only to see her sticking her hand in her mouth. She had grabbed some of the little tiny rocks from the fireplace, and was sticking them in her mouth. I stuck my finger in her mouth, and tried to get out what I could. She seemed fine, so I wasn't too worried about it.
Aubrey absolutely hates getting her diaper changed. HATES it! She hates being layed down at all, to be dried off or anything. There is just too much to see! She also does not like to be left in the nursery just quite yet. She is getting better, but she needs warm up time with a new environment.
I love her laughter. She will laugh so hard when Rod holds her and runs around the house after Maggie. It's the cutest thing ever. Rod cannot wait for the day that she will give him hugs, and kisses. She is getting close to doing it, but we are not quite there yet.
We had her 9 month appointment last week. She is still doing great! She is 19 pounds, 11 oz, (65%). Her height is at 27.5(47%) And her head is 17.5 (63%). Go Aubrey!
Aubrey and Kate had their first little fight. Aubrey was playing with a toy, and Kate took it from her. Aubrey tried to get it back, and couldn't, so she hit Kate on the head (not hard). Luckily Aunt Tam had another toy just like it she could give Aubrey. I know this is just the first of many fights to come between our girls. But there is no doubt they will love each other dearly.
Well, that is it for now! I will be posting Easter pics soon. Kate and Aubrey are getting pictures with the Easter bunny later this week!
Check out Aubrey eating Bananas
You can barely see it, but her first tooth is on the bottom!
9 Month PicsAnother grocery cart pic! Do you think she likes it?
Are these girls cute or what? Do you think they look alike?
Aubrey's first slide
Aubrey eating prunes! I let her feed herself!



5 comments:
What adorable pictures! I love the one of her first tooth...the smile is just so precious! So good to read the update.
Is she a mini Rod or what? Such a sweetie! I love that girl.
She is so cute!!! I love smiley babies! She did great feeding herself. Go Aubrey!
She doesn't like the nursery b/c she doesn't have Mrs. Patti (which I realize isn't Mrs. Patti to her!) :) Also...yes, I think Kate and Aubrey do look alike!! Super cute! Love the fight story...haha!
She is SO cute! I love her smile, and you have such a great laugh that she probably gets it from you, Kam! :-)
Post a Comment