Sunday, December 7, 2008
Thanksgiving!
It's hard to believe another Thanksgiving has come and gone. I absolutely LOVE this time of year! Those of you who know me well, know I start listening to Christmas music at the first of November. It's constantly playing in the house! I also love all the holiday movies, and the holiday food! I feel so blessed and thankful for my family this year. More than anything I am so blessed to have little Aubrey, and to be able to experience parenting with Tami at the same time. Tami, you are such a great sister, and I love you so much! Rod, you are such a wonderful father and husband! Aubrey, you are such a treasure to me! Here are some great pics of Thanksgiving with our families!

















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Grant was just looking at the pictures with me and when we got to the last picture he wanted to know why there are two Aunt Kamaras and two Aubreys. So funny!
Post a Comment