Sunday, July 13, 2008

Recent Events

I can't seem to get enough pictures of Aubrey! Here are some more pictures of events and candid shots within the last couple of weeks!




Rod's sister Candice came into town to visit Aubrey!


Aubrey's first sponge bath


The Fourth of July



Aubrey's favorite place to be during the day is laying on her boppy!









11 comments:

~angie said...

YEA!! I'm so glad you're joining the blog club...you kinda have to when you have a baby, I think!:) Aubrey is beautiful and a perfect combo of her mommy and daddy, it's crazy! We enjoyed meeting her and visiting with you guys. Hope to see y'all again soon! Lots of love...

Liz*** said...

Those pics make me miss her so bad! Give her some kisses from Aunt Liz!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am glad that you are out here now! Levi lays his hand just like Aubrey does in the last pix, I think it's fate..they are destined to be together!

Amy Porter said...

I'm so glad that you took the plunge...now we can keep up with little Aubrey and not feel so super far away!!! She is a doll and I can't wait to hold her!!!!

Angela said...

WOO HOO!! FInally!! I love the pics and can't wait to see her and you again soon!!!

Brittany said...

She's too cute! So glad to hear you're blogging!

Carolyn said...

Yay! Welcome to the blog worlds. Your east coast friends thank you for all the pictures and updates, since we can't be there. Hopefully we will see you all in person very soon! Miss you.

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I especially love the last picture of her sleeping. She looks so peaceful! I can't wait to read more!

Amy McCown said...

Hey, I just found your blog. I hope that you don't mind me reading along. Good to reconnect with you. Aubrey is so precious and you look great.
Amy Cox McCown

Brent and Erika said...

kam and rod - we love the blog and the pics of aubrey! we can't wait to come home and meet her soon!

Holly O'Quinn said...

Congrats you guys! Your daughter is beautiful and I know you are great parents! Holly and I are so happy or your growing family!

Jason O'Quinn